Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Where Have You Gone?

Tears upon the cheeks

A note in the hands

Staring at the writings

Standing there stunned

I realised that time truly flies

Even if I wish for thousand times

Time would neither come back

Nor would I ever go back to the past.



If this is what Life brings,

When will I ever learn to be strong?



“You are gonna miss me when you flip through it

And this is what matters most....”


Yes, you are right my friend,

You are truly right.

How I wish I could go back

To the time when we were out of fear,

The time when we were together!

I remember we used to be naughty

Out of worries, just like that

Where have you gone?

1 comment:

  1. first of all, welcome to the blog world dearly beloved hruai,
    my, so those pent up emotions could not just contain themselves any more eh?
    its gud to let off steam and what better way to do that than right here in the blogosphere..
    like what u write..
    ps. u shud link my wordpress blog too cos it is the current frequently updated one..

    ReplyDelete