Tuesday, March 10, 2009

FAREWELL

Time does fly. Seems like it was just a week ago the day that I put my feet on Hyderabad soil, where I was an alien. Looking back on those clueless days of a beginner, it sounds rather absurd. Everything was new, may it be people around me, the way they spoke, the type of food I was offered, or the order of time for almost every schedule.

I still remember the first time I heard the name ‘Gops’. I was wondering what or where was that so called ‘Gops’ when I was told to have meet other Mizos; seniors and batch-mates. Indeed they all were new to me but for an old friend. There it went the first night at Gops where I was so irritated by a swarm of mosquitoes and the chit-chats which I couldn’t follow. Being so sleepy, I had to force myself sat there silent ‘cause I needed to adjust myself adapt the new life-style. I also remember those great deeds my seniors and other new friends have done for me. They may look small and nothing to them yet, they weren’t small for a helpless girl. Indeed, they were great and how kind of them to offer helping hands whenever I was in need. Those days-out, hiking or trekking times were all fun and always sound exciting for a fresh and adventurous person. I know they are always thoughtful. There were times I pestered them with my small problems but I never notice a long-face. I know they are always kind.

Now I am here counting few more days ahead. Having great times with the ‘Atheuneulo’ and struggling side by side with our hectic schedule of classes and internals, I hardly realize bidding farewell to the campus-life is only few days away. I come to admit that two years just fly. Okay, whenever I may be leaving, things I have been learning are imprinted and would always help me face my future-world.

3 comments:

  1. i know, theuneulo days will always stay with me as long as i live. i am missing our campus already. we only have one and half months to live here, boo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being a part of Atheuneu lo gals has bn a gr8 honor n il nvr 4get r greaat times together..girl power!! "cycle khlh thiam lo der roh mipa ho bol ag u" kn ti zan kha ila hriem Hruaiz..lollzzz!van hlim om tor2 thrin tk m!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @gkhiangte: a lo rei loh zia hi ni tawp mai...nia in ngaihawm dawn hle mai...kan awmho tawh loh tak te khan...huh

    @eszet: bei, nia ti ro tunthleng hian sawi a la hlawh ve tlats..hehe..in ngaihawm dawn lutuk ringot...

    ReplyDelete