Wednesday, March 11, 2009

PAROXYSM

Effusion? Agony? Ineffable...rhapsodic....I can’t find the right word to describe how I felt right that moment. No, it wasn’t for a moment but seemed rather for the rest of the day or may be until I got another sleep. I’m not sure I welcome that kinda stuffs ‘cause it always make me feel that way. It wasn’t for once but always so.

Would I feel the same way if I hadn’t let you go?

Would it make sense if You knew how I feel now?

No, No, No, it doesn’t matter now,

‘Cause nothing really matters to you, I suppose so.

Albeit the memories of your face still sear me downright.

Indeed, I would love to see your face once more;

Yes, could it be hallucination or something real

I’m pretty sure the cyclic emotion would persist though.

6 comments:

  1. Hey! Hruai....ur soo young, beautiful and smart....dnt hang on :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A va hlim om ciah lo ve hei chuu!! you're strong, smart n beautiful.life goes on so must we..ryt? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Zorami: thanks for encouraging me..i know i shudnt hang on, but something is pulling me back but im trying my best to move on.

    @ eszet: you are right my dear and im trying so

    ReplyDelete
  4. the essence of life is to feel pain and resurrect by hope that flicker far beyond the horizon..fate dangling above the sky and we forced ourselves to belived in destiny - but one way or the other we all pace on the same track and begins our journey from a single step - either way we are the 'captain of our ship'

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thu leh hla ah hian i sang riau mai...post te lo chhiat thin a, tha thei khawp mai...

    ReplyDelete
  6. @r_colny: 'we are the captain of ship', its true and we are partly(i cant say wholly)responsible for directing our own destiny. it has been rightly said 'misery-life's company', and i now see it helps us make through our way in the better way.

    @alan: min lo chhiar sak ve thin a i ti lawmawm lutuk.i blog pawh ka rawn visit ve zeuh zeuh thin a, i ti tha thin khawp mai, mi dang dang tangkai zel ang che.

    ReplyDelete